On February 13, 2012 at 5:30 PM EST, the Financial Bin‘s David Domzalski spoke with Aaron Klein, CEO of Riskalyze. Riskalyze is a technology startup based in Northern California that is revolutionizing how we make risk/reward decisions with our money.
From their website:
Riskalyze has the first-ever way to accurately pinpoint your tolerance for risk, and capture it as a quantitative mathematical function that you can use to find investments that fit you.
Our technology uses a sophisticated question and answer process for you to teach Riskalyze how you make risk/reward decisions. The questions are almost never the same for any one person; the algorithm determines each question based on your answer to the last one.
Capturing your Risk Fingerprint is easier than playing 20 questions with your friends. And best of all, it’s completely free.
Questions For Aaron …
- Can you give the listeners a brief description of what you did prior to your current position with Riskalyze?
- What lead you to Co-Founding and becoming CEO of Riskalyze? Walk us through the process.
- Tell us about the company. How does it all work?
- What is your focus as CEO of a tech startup? Can you give the listeners a brief account of a typical day?
- For the completely risk-averse person out there, how does Riskalyze put them at ease and help them sleep at night?
- You mentioned to me through our email exchange that you’ve done a soft launch as you called it. Can you tell us about the user feedback you received? Also, can you touch on what members of the media are saying?
- What are Riskalyze’s plans for 2012?
- The Financial Bin focuses on personal finance and entrepreneurship for Gen Y. For those listening out there trying to begin an investing portfolio, what are few tips you can offer them and how can Riskalyze help?
- Can you give us your opinion on the Eurozone and Greece?
- How can listeners get in contact with you and Riskalyze?
Make sure to pick up your copy of Entrepreneur Intervention: Triumphs & Failures of Entrepreneurs today. Let these 28 individuals share their trials and tribulations with you as they embarked on starting and growing their own companies. It is available on Amazon in paperback and for your Kindle, Nook, iPad, or Sony Reader.