In Episode #1 of Real Estate Intervention, Financial Bin founder David T. Domzalski talks with Real Estate Agent and Financial Bin contributor Anna Domzalski (also his wife). Anna explains how buyers should approach hiring an agent to represent them and why you can’t simply rely on Zillow and Trulia.
Anna touched on —
– What buyers should look for when starting out
– Trulia vs. Zillow — Are they useful?
– The importance of a buyer’s agent
– What we did when we bought our house (or what Anna did at least)
– How to get in contact with Anna for your real estate and personal finance questions.
Please contact Anna at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit her website, RealEstateInBucks.com. You can also follow her on Twitter @AnnaDomzalski and on Facebook at facebook.com/AnnaDomzalskiSellingBucks.
Also, make sure to pick up a copy of Financial Bin’s newest book — Landlord Intervention!