Debt Dungeon, Episode #1: Joe Paretta is a coach, author, speaker, and teacher. He published his first book in November 2010, Master The Card: Say Goodbye to Credit Card Debt…Forever!, which he considers a “labor of love.” To learn more about Joe and his efforts, check out JoeParetta.com.
Make sure to check out Joe’s article on FinancialBin.com, “How Joe Paretta, Author of “Master The Card: Say Goodbye to Credit Card Debt,” Escaped the Debt Dungeon (Episode #1).”
QUESTIONS FOR JOE …
1. Tell us a little about yourself. What’s your background?
2. What led you to getting into debt? How did you accumulate so much debt?
3. What were you spending money on?
4. At what point did you say to yourself — I need to make a change?
5. How did you pay it all off? How long did it take you?
6. What did you learn from all of this?
7. Tell us about the book, ‘Master the Card.’ Why did you write it?
8. What are you doing today — besides being an author?
9. What are your plans for this year?
10. What are two or three tips you can pass on to members of Gen Y who may be in credit card debt, student loan debt or both?
11. How can listeners get in contact with your or buy the book?