On Wednesday, February 15, 2012, the Financial Bin‘s David Domzalski spoke with Mark Anthony Germanos, President of Cameron Park Computer Services and Mark Anthony Germanos LTD. Mark is also the author of Escape the Cubicle: How to Leave your Corporate or Government Job for Something Better.
Mark focuses on three things — 1) IT solutions, 2) business consulting and 3) SEO and social media marketing. As his Facebook page explains: Running a successful business isn’t as easy as it used to be. The margin of error is smaller. Bring in our team to help you identify bad habits and convert them into habits that successful companies embrace.
Questions For Mark …
- Can you give the listeners a brief description of what you did prior to your current positions with Cameron Park Computer Services and Mark Anthony Germanos Limited?
- What lead you to founding and becoming President of both companies? Walk us through the process.
- Tell us about the companies. How do they work and what services do you offer?
- What is your focus as President of these companies? Can you give the listeners a brief account of a typical day for you?
- Mark, tell us about the book, Escape the Cubicle. What’s the message behind it? What do you want readers to take away from it?
- One of the areas you focus on is SEO and social media marketing. What do you find the most common issues are for people in this area? Is it because it’s still fairly new? What are small businesses missing here or what mistakes are they making?
- What are your plans for 2012?
- The Financial Bin focuses on personal finance and entrepreneurship for Gen Y. For those listening out there desperate to leave their job or trying to start a business, what are a few tips you can offer them?
- How can listeners get in contact with you and your companies?
Make sure to pick up your copy of Entrepreneur Intervention: Triumphs & Failures of Entrepreneurs today. Let these 28 individuals share their trials and tribulations with you as they embarked on starting and growing their own companies. It is available on Amazon in paperback and for your Kindle, Nook, iPad, or Sony Reader.