In Episode #5 of Market Matters on Google+ Hangout on August 6, 2012, hosts David Domzalski (Financial Bin founder) and Aaron Klein (Riskalyze CEO) invited Daniel Sparks, founder and editor of ValueFolio.com, to touch on –
1. Unemployment and the potential for a double dip recession
2. The Knight Capital debacle
3. Apple’s potential stock split and potential to join the Dow
4. Behavioral Finance and Daniel Kahneman’s Thinking, Fast and Slow
5. An investor’s potential to beat the market
Remember — first person to submit a question for next week gets a free Riskalyze t-shirt. We hear they’re really stylish!
Join us next Monday, August 13, 2012 for the next episode of Market Matters.
Add us to your Circles and watch LIVE on Google+.
Missed our other episodes? Go to the Market Matters page here.