This contributed post is for informational purposes only. Please consult a business, financial and legal professional before making any decisions. We may earn money or products from the affiliate links in this post.
On Tuesday, January 24, 2012, Carl Phelps, co-founder of Confidently, appeared as a guest on Financial Bin Radio with David Domzalski. Confidently is an online community that helps connect college students and recent grads with top opportunities at awesome employers.
We asked Carl …
- Can you give the listeners a brief description of what you did prior to co-founding Confidently?
- What lead you to becoming an entrepreneur and starting Confidently?
- Tell us about the company. How does it all work?
- How can Confidently help students and recent grads in this tough economy?
- What are your plans for 2012?
- What is the biggest mistake you made in your business? How did you overcome it?
- Tell us about the feedback and press you received.
- Can you tell us about any partnerships you formed? How did you go about it and how have they benefited you?
- Who mentored you when you first started? Who do you consult today?
- What is one piece of advice you can pass on to Gen Y entrepreneurs?
Make sure to pick up your copy of Entrepreneur Intervention: Triumphs & Failures of Entrepreneurs today. Let these 28 individuals share their trials and tribulations with you as they embarked on starting and growing their own companies. It is available on Amazon in paperback and for your Kindle, Nook, iPad, or Sony Reader.