This contributed post is for informational purposes only. Please consult a business, financial and legal professional before making any decisions. We may earn money or products from the affiliate links in this post.
On Thursday, January 5, 2012, the Financial Bin’s David Domzalski spoke with Jason Nast, the speaker, author, and trainer. Jason is a consultant with Invention Patent Product Development and he helps people turn their everyday ideas into million dollar products and services.
You can reach Jason Nast at the following websites:
Questions Posed to Jason Nast:
1. Give us a brief background of what you were doing prior to your current career.
2. Why did you get involved in the product development business? What about this business excites you?
3. How do you go about helping people reach their potential in their businesses and product launches?
4. What are the makings of a million dollar idea? What are three essentials a product must have to qualify?
5. Could you describe for the listeners how you would market a product? What three things do you focus on to make potential customers interested in what you’re selling?
6. Can you tell us about people who have mentored you? What are some things you have learned from them that help you in your business today?
7. What is it like working with Kevin Harrington from ABC’s Shark Tank? What have you two collaborated on?
8. What are some obstacles you face in your business? Do you recall the biggest challenge you faced?
9. What is one piece of advice you would like to pass on to the Generation Y age group?
Make sure to pick up your copy of Entrepreneur Intervention: Triumphs & Failures of Entrepreneurs today. Let these 28 individuals share their trials and tribulations with you as they embarked on starting and growing their own companies. It is available on Amazon in paperback and for your Kindle, Nook, iPad, or Sony Reader.