This contributed post is for informational purposes only. Please consult a business, financial and legal professional before making any decisions. We may earn money or products from the affiliate links in this post.
As their website explains, FotoBridge “started our company with a simple notion. That is that a single digital photograph is worth an infinite number of traditional photos stashed away in a forgotten album or storage box. Our ambition is nothing short of providing the highest quality, most cost effective digital services possible to help our customers secure and unlock their entire photo collection to the myriad of digital possibilities.”
Questions for Ed:
1. Can you give the listeners a brief description of what you did prior to starting FotoBridge?
2. What lead you to becoming an entrepreneur and starting FotoBridge?
3. Tell us about the company. How does it all work?
4. Can you tell us about some of your clients and the work you did for them? I noticed some big names there like the Indianapolis Colts and USA Hockey.
5. What are your plans for 2012?
6. What is the biggest mistake you made in your business? How did you overcome it?
7. Who mentored you when you first started? Who do you consult today?
8. What is one piece of advice you can pass on to Gen Y entrepreneurs?
Make sure to pick up your copy of Entrepreneur Intervention: Triumphs & Failures of Entrepreneurs today. Let these 28 individuals share their trials and tribulations with you as they embarked on starting and growing their own companies. It is available on Amazon in paperback and for your Kindle, Nook, iPad, or Sony Reader.