This contributed post is for informational purposes only. Please consult a business, financial and legal professional before making any decisions. We may earn money or products from the affiliate links in this post.
On Friday, June 8, 2012, Financial Bin’s David Domzalski spoke with Joe Mihalic, a Harvard graduate who recently paid off $90,000 in student loans.
We asked Joe —
1. Tell us a little about yourself. What’s your background?
2. How much debt did you accumulate at Harvard?
3. After you graduated, at what point did you say to yourself — I need to make a change and pay this off faster?
4. Was it at this point that you started the blog, “No More Harvard Debt”?
5. How did you pay it all off? How long did it take you?
6. What did you learn from all of this?
7. Tell us about the feedback and coverage you’ve received.
8. Now that you paid it all off, what are your plans?
9. What are two or three tips you can pass on to members of Gen Y who may be in student loan debt?
10. How can listeners get in contact with you and check out the blog?