This contributed post is for informational purposes only. Please consult a business, financial and legal professional before making any decisions. We may earn money or products from the affiliate links in this post.
In Episode #4 of Market Matters on Google+ Hangout on July 30, 2012, hosts David Domzalski (Financial Bin founder) and Aaron Klein (Riskalyze CEO) invited Brett Owens, founder and editor of the Contrary Investing blog, to touch on –
1. The market clicking “UNLIKE” on Facebook
2. Facebook’s advertising end game
3. Investing in commodities and Brett’s picks
4. How the drought in the Midwest affects investors
5. What dividend stocks you should consider adding to your portfolio (with some help from Riskalyze of course!)
Remember — first person to submit a question for next week gets a free Riskalyze t-shirt. We hear they’re really stylish!
Join us next Monday, August 6, 2012 for the next episode of Market Matters.
Add us to your Circles and watch LIVE on Google+.
Missed our other episodes? Go to the Market Matters page here.