This contributed post is for informational purposes only. Please consult a business, financial and legal professional before making any decisions. We may earn money or products from the affiliate links in this post.
On Tuesday, May 8, 2012, Anthony Delmedico spoke with Financial Bin Radio host David Domzalski about the E2 Petition. For those of you that don’t know, the E2 Petition was put together in an effort to make Entrepreneurship Education part of the required core curriculum for all public school students from grades 4 through 12.
From E2Petition.com: E2 as core curriculum will launch a new generation of Entrepreneurs across America, creating millions of new jobs and industries. E2 will help return America to full employment over the next decade, thus improving our economy on a grand scale. E2 will also reduce teen drop out rates, juvenile crime and incarceration rates, as well as create a pathway to success for young adults, regardless of a college degree.
We asked Anthony —
1. Anthony, now before we get into the E2 Petition, can you tell us a little about your background?
2. What about Del Visionaries? Tell us about your work there.
3. What led you to put the E2 movement together?
4. Where do you see this going? What’s the overall end goal?
5. In your opinion, why doesn’t entrepreneurship play a larger role in education? Even in college, while programs have popped up here and there (some very good like Babson) – entrepreneurship still takes a back seat may times. Why is that?
6. What kind of feedback and media coverage have you received about your work with E2?
7. At Financial Bin, we focus on personal finance and entrepreneurship for Gen Y. If you could give the members of Gen Y one tip, what would it be?
8. How can listeners get in contact with you and sign the E2 petition?