This contributed post is for informational purposes only. Please consult a business, financial and legal professional before making any decisions. We may earn money or products from the affiliate links in this post.
1. How he helped turned the Littlefield Corporation around
2. How he modernized an old economy company and transformed it into a new economy company
3. The JOBS Act, Crowdfunding, and Reg D — what is working?
4. What the market makes of the Presidential election
5. Why it’s important to remember how and why entrepreneurs start business (Hint: It’s not because of the government!)
About Littlefield Corporation:
Littlefield Corporation is the largest owner of charitable bingo halls in the United States. The company is a public company headquartered in Austin, Texas with operations in Texas, South Carolina, Alabama and Florida. The company’s stock is traded on the OTCQB under the LTFD symbol. The company’s strategy is to grow through acquisitions, organic growth and the improvement of existing cash flows.
Remember — first person to submit a question for next week gets a free Riskalyze t-shirt. We hear they’re really stylish!
Join us next Monday, July 30, 2012 for the next episode of Market Matters.
Add us to your Circles and watch LIVE on Google+.
Missed our other episodes? Go to the Market Matters page here.