On Tuesday, January 25, 2012, the Financial Bin‘s David Domzalski will speak with Ryan Bales, Founder and CEO of Budgetable. Budgetable automatically manages your budget and identifies wasteful spending.
Follow them on Twitter: @Budgetable.
We asked Ryan …
- Can you give the listeners a brief description of what you did prior to starting Budgetable?
- What lead you to becoming an entrepreneur and starting Budgetable?
- Tell us about the company. How does it all work?
- What is the biggest mistake you made in your business? How did you overcome it?
- What are your plans for 2012?
- Tell us about the feedback and press you received.
- Can you tell us about any partnerships you formed? How did you go about it and how have they benefited you?
- Who mentored you when you first started? Who do you consult today?
- What is one piece of advice you can pass on to Gen Y entrepreneurs?
Make sure to pick up your copy of Entrepreneur Intervention: Triumphs & Failures of Entrepreneurs today. Let these 28 individuals share their trials and tribulations with you as they embarked on starting and growing their own companies. It is available on Amazon in paperback and for your Kindle, Nook, iPad, or Sony Reader.