This contributed post is for informational purposes only. Please consult a business, financial and legal professional before making any decisions. We may earn money or products from the affiliate links in this post.
Hayzlett is is a leading business expert, cited in numerous books, magazines and newspapers worldwide, and a frequent television guest and commentator, having appeared on shows including MSNBC’s Your Business, Fox Business News, and NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump, among others. He is executive producer of a number of global television projects and Celebrity Editor of the largest circulation social media and business magazines in the world.
Here’s what we asked Jeff —
- Can you give us a brief account of your time leading up the formation of The Hayzlett Group?
- Why did you decide to become an entrepreneur, speaker, and author?
- I was reading that some call you a ‘social media darling.’ What is it about social media that is so crucial to today’s entrepreneurs?
- Tell us about your new book, Running the Gauntlet. What are three things you want people to take out of the book? Does this book build off of The Mirror Test and, if so, how?
- What was the best piece of advice ever given to you? How have you implemented it in your company?
- In doing research for this interview, I noticed on your LinkedIn page that you are listed as a ‘sometime cowboy.’ What is it about the idea of the cowboy or theMidwestthat is so crucial to the Hayzlett brand? How can other business owners use that concept in their companies?
- What was it like working with Donald Trump on The Apprentice?
- What are your future goals and plans? Where do you want to take your business?
- If you could tell aspiring entrepreneurs out there in the Generation Y age group one thing, what would it be?
Make sure to check out Entrepreneur Intervention: Triumphs & Failures of Entrepreneurs. These 28 individuals will share with you their trials and tribulations as they embarked on starting and growing their own companies. Pick up your copy today on Amazon or get it for your Kindle, Nook, or iPad.